We solve your IT problems. Simple as that.
User Groups and Forums
is the site for our Joint Venture
is our business wiki
is our web hosting arm
is our testing and Demonstration website for Web 2.0 applications
we have merged several blogs into one
There are quite a few user groups around the world, but we don't have the time to maintain an up to date list, I'm afraid.
- APL2000 run the APL Developer Forum
- There are a number of Dyalog discussion groupswhich have replaced the old e-mail lists
- there are also some Yahoo groups, such as Dyalog Users which is quieter now Dyalog's own have started up.
- Other Yahoo groups are APL-L list (APL Language Discussion) (seems awfully quiet), A+, the APL derivative and once-proprietary language originally created at Morgan Stanley.
- The usenet groupcomp.lang.apl is available through a web-browser via Google or if you don't like Google, look at the Open Directory Project page on Usenet Groups for other ways to access it.
- The is also a Google group dedicated to http://groups.google.com/group/j-programming?hl=en>J programming
- The Toronto APL User Group used to host the APL Skills Database, but they managed to lose their domain name & now that they are finally back, they are no longer maintaining the database, a great shame.
- SIGAPL the ACM special interest group, now part of SIGPLAN.
- The are also the Iversonians group on LinedIn and Facebook which also has a Dyalog page and LinkedIn has a A Programming Language group
A comprehensive list of links is being built at APL in 2020